1.03.2012

Weekend.

Andrew and new record.
Anthony's. Sea Scallops, Mashed Potatoes, Brocoli.
Happy New Year Banner.
N.E.P.
Breakfast. Scalloped potatoes, eggs, onions and cheese.
New Year's Day Stroll Sky.
Anthony's. Clams and Oysters.
Records.
Bar Del Corso MARGHERITA  PIZZA.
River Rats.
New Year's Eve Spread.
Hawaiian Chocolates from Diana!
Lucas on the bed.
Rachel, Trenters, Carlos.
Pork  and Veg Beans.
New Years Eve.
ICathy brought delicious salmon.G_7048
Game Table.
Downtown Street View.
Local 360 Breakfast lights.
Fancy's Window Display.
Cousin, Larry and Andrew.
Local 360 Breakfast!
Like I mentioned in the last post, I went to the spa on Friday, which was a nice way to kickstart the holiday weekend. I followed that by having a lovely dinner date with my husband Andrew. We went to our new favorite local pizzeria on Beacon Avenue Bar Del Corso. We tried several smaller dishes the last time we went, so this time we tried their specialty, which is their wood-fired pizza and let me tell you, it did not disappoint. On New Year's Eve, I wanted to start the day with a bang, which involved running, cleaning, stopping by a few thrift stores and preparing to ring in the New Year's Eve celebration with some close friends, which was a lot of fun. Loads of snacks, board games, and chocolate from Hawaii, I fell for all of it. Anyway, wasn't New Years day in Seattle perfect? I was so happy that it was sunny when I woke up; it felt significant somehow. We decided to have breakfast at the Local 360, stroll around downtown, checkout some shops and have dinner at Anthony's where we had a view of the city, martinis, oysters, clams, swordfish and sea scallops. I wish I could do that every day, so good! Anyway, I hope everyone had a nice New Year's Eve celebration and weekend too! Back to reality for me. Love, -n

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails