1.06.2012

Guess What!

I made Ravioli from scratch! Huge deal.I made Ravioli from scratch! Huge deal.
I made Ravioli from scratch! Huge deal.
I made Ravioli from scratch! Huge deal.
I made Ravioli from scratch! Huge deal.
I made Ravioli from scratch! Huge deal.
I made Ravioli from scratch! Huge deal.
I cooked this time! I made fresh ravioli pasta with pesto sauce fa-ahh-rum scratch! It took a long time and was a lot of work, but I listened to Simon and Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water" loudly (and a few more of their albums as my hands were full and I could not change the music) and was able to get way into the ravioli-making zone. Thankfully all of my hard work paid off. I think I would have cried if turned out any other way. A meal made from scratch is far more delicious and rewarding.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails