10.15.2010

High-Waisted Pants?

Screen shot 2010-10-11 at 8.48.11 PM Screen shot 2010-10-11 at 8.49.56 PM Yes, I think so. I love the look, the idea and the fit (on most people), but for whatever reason, I can't pull them off. I discovered this disappointing news the other day after dreaming about these wonderful trousers, deciding to buy them, taking a special trip downtown, finding a parking spot and paying for parking. I tried on about 5 different pairs, but each one looked extra frumpy and unflattering. I guess you have to have the right body type in order to pull these off, until then, I'll have to continue admiring them on others... Polyester High-Waist Pleated Pant. Chambray High-Waist Pleated Pant (update: H & M has some great ones).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails