11.10.2009

CD Cover samples.

Our illustrator class has given us a week to make a cd or dvd cover using different tools and tricks regarding text... Text wrap= text wrapped around an image Text columns= creating atleast two columns of text that are linked together. Word distortion= warping a word using the different effect tools We could either make up a new band/movie or redo one that already exists. I decided to go with the cd and base it on consignment. I should probably have made a scary dvd though, after discovering how creepy (and cheesy) text can be when warped. I took advantage of this and distorted the ''consignment" on the front cover to compliment the "scary" image of Lucas. I'm not sure if I'll keep 'working' these, so here is my cd so far.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails