9.10.2012

Weekend.

IMG_3770
IMG_3878
IMG_3794
IMG_3777
IMG_3876
IMG_3866
IMG_3873
IMG_3839
IMG_3861
IMG_3853
IMG_3855
I went to Neah Bay on Saturday and was sent home with a whole salmon (again)! It's pretty cool having a bunch of relatives who are fisherman. Andrew and I grilled it yesterday with fresh dill that we picked up from the West Seattle's Farmer Market and had it with asparagus. It was AMAZING. The farmer's market was also a highlight, it was the busiest I've ever seen it. I am such a fan of farmers' markets and outdoor shopping, I love it so much! Is that weird? I guess there's some comfort in knowing the food you bought is super fresh and grown with care. I always feel like a million bucks after a meal like that. Anyway, hope you had a nice weekend! Love, -n

P.S. Isn't that picture of Lucas so good? Love him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails