10.03.2011

Weekend.


Salmon Croquettes.
Puch Magnum.
Oysters.
West Seattle Nursery.
West Seattle Nursery.
GLC.
Neighborhood.
Records.
GLC.
Calamity Jane's.
First fire of the year!
The Duwamish River.
Breakfast.
Games.
The Oregonian.
Salad.
Cute Pup.
Fire Pit.
World Pizza. Seriously BEST PIZZA! (Vegetarian).
Lucas.

Ok, here's the deal. Vegetarian or not, you've got to try this newly re-opened vegetarian "World Pizza" place in the I.D. (I guess it used to be in Belltown), I think you'll really like it. I had no idea that the 'Potato Gorgonzola Rosemary' slice was going to be one of the more satisfying slices of my life. I've had delicious pizza, but I still couldn't say that any of them were better than the one I was eating on Saturday. It was so flavorful and their rosemary crust? (I feel like I can go on and on). Our fireplace had its first fire of the year, always a happy time in our household. We watched "A Single Man," and like any other Colin Firth movie, I absolutely adored it. It was beautiful. How is Colin in every great movie? We also enjoyed our friend's film "The Oregonian" that was a part of the Northwest Film Forum's "Local Sightings" film festival, there was an afterparty for the event; it was all very nice. We also managed to squeeze in a dozen oysters. Successful weekend. Hope yours was too! Love, -n

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails