9.26.2011

Weekend.

Nature.
Seattle.
Lucas.
Untitled
Duwamish River.
Veggie sliders.
Forest.
Pumpkins.

Sea Lion!
If you're wondering what sea life is in the photo featured directly above, it's a sea lion! Seeing them in the wild is such a special treat. I had a few sightings of them, as well as a couple of herons yesterday. I don't know what the deal is with me and nature, but seeing eagles, or the view of downtown on a pretty day, no matter how many times I've seen them in the past, it just never gets old for me. Ever. I'd like to make it a point to spend more time outdoors (that's really hard to say as it's pouring down rain outside right now), but isn't there something nice about stepping into a warm house after being outside for awhile? I'm looking forward to the Fall season and pumpkins, and sweaters. Anyway, had a nice weekend, hope you did too. Love, -n

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails