9.19.2011

Weekend.

All City.
Andrew's Chorizo.
Lucas.
Heidie's birthday at Purple.
Lucas taking a bath.
Rainy Saturday.
Feet.
Heidie's Birthday Party at Purple.Cheese.
Serious Cousins.
Andrew caught this fish! In Elliot Bay on Saturday!
We had a very full weekend. I think I can safely say that I love cheese. Fancy cheese, casual cheese, every kind is great, isn't it? I made my first trip to the restaurant Purple for my sis-in-law's birthday party this Saturday and had some delightful cheese selections with their corresponding accompaniments, as well as their Maine Lobster Mac n Cheese. Um, yeah.. so good! There was a lot of good food this weekend. Andrew woke up at 5:30 on Saturday to go fishing in Elliot Bay and caught the black mouth salmon featured above! He prepped it, grilled it and served it with steamed broccoli and brown rice, it was delicious! As usual, totally impressed by my husband. We gave Lucas a bath, he's so cute. I think it's hilarious that he smells like soap right now. Anyway, hope you had a great weekend too! Love, -n

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails