9.12.2011

Weekend.

Lucas.
Best chocolate chip cookie in the world.
Swimming!
Flowers.
Mopeds.
neat glasses.

Grilling.
Sunset.
legs.
Mirror.
Untitled
Sunset.
Amber.
Tomatoes.
My internet has been down, excuse the later-in-the-day posting. We had such perfect weather this weekend! Got to spend the entire afternoon picnic-ing and swimming at Lake Washington, got slightly sunburned, but it was wonderful. Swimming outside in the summer is kinda the best thing ever. I also tried "the only chocolate chip cookie I will ever need to know how to make for the rest of my life" cookie, get the recipe here. What else? Checked out West Seattle's Farmers Market, bought some gorgeous flowers, went to a double birthday lunch, rode mopeds, relaxed, etc.. After seeing the great documentary "Forks Over Knives" last week, Andrew and I have been inspired to eat more fruits and vegetables (which is why there is an unusual amount photographed for this post). I always forget how quick, inexpensive, and easy they are to prepare and how great they make you feel! Anyway, hope you had a great weekend too! Love, -n

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails