8.15.2011

Weekend.

Appetizers.
Lucas.
Seatown.
Appetizers.
Waterfront.
Sister baking.
Cheese and Crackers.
Waterfront.
Waterfront.
Appetizers.
Andrew and Lucas.
Blackberries.
Homemade raisin pie.
I watched the movie "Singing in the Rain" for the first time, is that crazy? I absolutely loved it! I also tried homemade raisin pie for the first time, pretty good. This weekend went by fast, spent most of it with family, we have some visiting from out of town and on Saturday, I helped my sister film a project she's working on that lasted all day! I was exhausted! Anyway, had a lovely weekend, lots of great food (those blackberries were picked in our backyard), hope you had a great weekend too! Love, -n

1 comment:

Teresa Marie said...

Tell Andrew to be nice to Lucas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails