7.12.2011

Thrift Shop.

thrift store finds!
thrift store finds!
thrift store finds!




thrift store finds!
As you know, I love thrift store shopping. I don't go nearly as often as I used to (as it seems that our house currently has everything it needs), but we did stop at a South-end thriftstore last weekend and sure enough, I found a couple of items I couldn't leave behind. First things first, I was so excited to find a Love record, I almost couldn't believe it, LOVE is one of my all-time top bands. The record sleeve is written on and the record itself is not in the best condition, still considered a major find. I also found a Sammy Davis Jr. record, an amazing red vintage bathing suit, a plaid blazer, and a couple striped tops (what can I say, I'm attracted to stripes)... Yay thrift store finds!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails