6.06.2011

Dallas, TX. Part One. Museums, Galleries, etc.

Texas-37
Texas-142
Texas-29
-56
-150
Texas-154
Texas-53
-43
Texas-303
Texas-76
-128
-154
-77
Texas-67
Texas-127
Texas-32
-65
Hi! We just got back from visiting family in Dallas, Texas. I took a lot of photos so I figured breaking them into sections would make the most sense, the first one being the museums and galleries we went to. The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth was amazing! I saw one of my favorite pieces ever by Susan Rothenberg. We were also lucky enough to visit the Nasher Sculpture Center where my brother-in-law John Campbell is the Head Conservator, he not only gave us a great tour there, but also took us around to other friends' art studios/galleries throughout the weekend, it was really super great! I will have plenty more to share this coming week! Love, -n

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails