5.01.2011

Weekend.

film.
film.



Andrew.


Untitled







 (3 of 18)-1
(First two photos were taken on a 70's 35mm Konica that Andrew got recently). Sunday was what everyone living in Seattle was waiting for! Sunny sky, warm weather, and everyone soaking up every second they can get outside of their house. Every single one of my neighbors was in their yard. It was by far the best day of the year. I literally spent my entire weekend outside. On Sunday, I set-up a watercolor painting station for myself in our backyard, before I locked myself out and was forced to take a nap in the sun, which turned out to be complete bliss. I am now thinking a hammock purchase is totally in order before this month is over. As for entertainment, I was planning on having more eventful evenings filled with birthday parties, etc., but after committing to two huge mountain-hiking walks with my sister both Friday and Saturday afternoon, I was completely wiped-out by 8pm both evenings. However, I had kind of the best weekend ever by not having to wake up early in the mornings, and watching my all-time favorite show Mad Men Friday night and "The King's Speech," Saturday night (which I absolutely adored). I usually feel like I don't have time to sit-down and watch stuff during the week, so it was a nice change of pace, and who knows? I may even try to do it more often. Hope you had a super weekend! -Love, n

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails