3.29.2011

A Seattle Q & A with Kyle Johnson.

Kyle Johnson
Photographer
See his portfolio here and blog here.

Bainbridge Island.
Kyle Johnson.
This is my newest blog feature "A Seattle Q & A." Being born and raised in Seattle, I've come to meet a lot of stylish and unique people, who do a lot of cool things, so I thought I'd ask them some questions.

1. What trait(s) or characteristic(s) do you get from your grandparents?
My Grandpa worked hard as a cobbler supporting 4 kids. I think I got his hard working attitutude and a love for shoes.

2. What's the best part about living in the Seattle?
The Community or the Coffee or the Beer.

3. What do you always carry with you?
Thats easy..A camera or my blackberry.

4. If you could have dinner with any deceased author, who and why?
Hunter S Thompson I suppose, I don't read a lot but he would be a fun guy to chat with I'm sure.

5. Worst food indulgence? (the more secretive the better).
Ezell's large order of Spicy Strips with 2 biscuits.

6. If Obama were coming to your house for dinner, you would prepare your famous __________. (Include your recipe if you want!)
Mama's Pasta Sauce/Cheese Ravioli/Italian Sausage.

7. If you had to make rules (like Fight Club), what would rule #1 always be?
Don't deal with fakers.

8. No one knows _______________ about me. (fill in the blank). Make it as serious as you want to.
My middle name is Anthony.

9. Is the Seattle freeze fictitious? How do you know?
It's a reality.. I see it on Komo news 4 every year.

10. Where is the best place to eat dinner?
Always changing and trying new things. I'd probably say in a backyard bbq'ing with my friend Nas manning the grill otherwise Local360 is a recent fav for breakfast.

Some of Kyle's work:
TwinFalls_120-21400003
Pepper_120_Rug-81100012
Portraits Of Seattle #25 Dumb Eyes
Charlotte_Gainsbourg_120Scan
Thanks Kyle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails