2.20.2011

Weekend.

weekend.
weekend.
Weekend.
Weekend.
Weekend.
Weekend.
Weekend.
weekend.
Weekend.
Weekend.
Weekend.
Weekend.
Brooklyn.
Borscht after a few hours.
weekend.
weekend.
weekend.
Weekend.
Weekend.
weekend.
Weekend.
weekend.
I spent the weekend eating (a lot), enjoying the New Yorker and exploring different sites around Seattle. There was an all-ladies gaming event in the lovely West Seattle where I played bunco for the first time (super fun), Andrew and I had our first stab at making borscht in the crock pot, there were two dozen oysters consumed (Olympia and kumamoto were the top contenders as usual), I watched more of my new obsession Mad Men and discovered we have the exact same lamp as Betty's divorced neighbor, went thrift-store shopping, and met new family members, it was all very great. Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well! -Love, -naomi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails