1.31.2011

A Seattle Q & A with Amber Murray.

Amber Renee Murray
Designer, Free Time Industries
See her work here and blog here.

A Q & A with Amber Murray.
This is my newest blog feature "A Seattle Q & A." Being born and raised in Seattle, I've come to meet a lot of stylish and unique people, who do a lot of cool things, so I thought I'd ask them some questions.

1. What trait(s) or characteristic(s) do you get from your grandparents?
I get my square jaw and love of jokes and three card poker from my Grum.

2. What's the best part about living in the Seattle?
Easy access to both city and nature.

3. What do you always carry with you?
Chapstick, sketchbook, and the
embroidered turtle Kate Bailey got me in Mexico that lives in the pocket of my Pendleton Coat.

4. If you could have dinner with any deceased author, who and why? Linda Goodman, so she could do my charts.

5. Worst food indulgence? (the more secretive the better).
It is no secret that the tres leches cake at Senior Moose is the best thing to happen to Ballard.

6. If Obama were coming to your house for dinner, you would prepare your famous __________. (Include your recipe if you want!)
Pepper Lime Popcorn: Air popped corn Nutritional Yeast Salt and Pepper Lime juice Melted butter or warn olive oil (and Achar if you want more spice). Put it in a bowl, shake it up, and serve! Yum.

7. If you had to make rules (like Fight Club), what would rule #1 always be?
Remember that everyone could use a little kindness.

8. No one knows _______________ about me. (fill in the blank). Make it as serious as you want to.
The most common song that gets stuck in my head is "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head" written by Hal David and Burt Bacharach for for the 1969 film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

9. Is the Seattle freeze fictitious? How do you know?
It is alive and well. It happens all the time! Just shrug it off, they might not pretend like they don't know you next time.

10. Where is the best place to eat dinner?
My kitchen ... as long as my boyfriend is cooking.
Thanks Amber!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails