11.14.2010

Watson Kennedy.

watson kennedy-0036 watson kennedy-0042 watson kennedy-0045 watson kennedy-0046 watson kennedy-0034 watson kennedy-0040 watson kennedy-0039 Lucky for me, there is a Watson Kennedy located right on Microsoft's campus (which is also kind of dangerous --I found myself wanting everything). It's all so thoughtfully picked out and placed according to color. The other day, Katie and I spent our entire lunch break perusing the store. One of the major things we fell totally in love with was this hand soap (pictured directly above). It's a tiny bit pricey, but the container is glass, which means you can refill it as many times as you like, making it totally worth it. Pretty much everything at Watson Kennedy is on my wishlist. Check them out for yourself, here is their website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails