8.26.2010

Long Hair Please.

I've suffered from "I need short hair" syndrome since my teenage years, but am now finally succeeding at growing it back out, like it used to be when it went down to almost my hips. So, whenever I feel a little weak and get sick of blow-drying it, I turn to photos like these to help me through the process, especially the ones where I look like a little boy. The biggest trick however, is looking at the final product of other people with long hair, I think that helps the most. Does anyone else have these troubles? photo2 nomar & trent Naomi01 DSCN2455 DSCN2381 Inspiration. Inspiration. Inspiration. Inspiration. Inspiration. Inspiration. Inspiration. Inspiration. Inspiration. Inspiration. Dylan & Baez_01 Joan Baez (above). beck Beck. 7862428.jpg Meryl Streep. Zooey Deschanel. Zooey Deschanel. mom017 My mom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails